Customer agrees when using, or accessing our services that the following terms and conditions of this policy will be met:
Acceptable Usage Policy
- User agrees to pay us all charges relating to the use of User's account(s) according to rates and prices stated on said sales order at the time of commencement.
- User is responsible for charges at the time the service is used and we may apply the amount due to User's credit card at any time.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to service for User's account(s) upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments or rejection of any credit card charges.
- Dues must be paid on a timely basis. Dues charges will continue regardless of your use unless and until you notify us via help desk that you wish to cancel your membership at the end of your contract period. You can cancel your membership within your first 30 days and receive a full refund on your monthly fees. Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services, this includes but not limited to Domain Registration, Domain Parking services, dedicated servers, virtual private servers and overage fees.
After the first 30 days you can still cancel your account and recieve an account credit only.
- Credit Card payment: If Customer chooses to pay for services by credit card, Customer grants us the right to charge payments to that card on each due date. Customer further agrees not to challenge nor dispute any charge representing hosting payments.
- Non-Payment: All Reseller and Shared Hosting payments are due in full on the monthly anniversary date. Failure to remit payment for services on the monthly anniversary date is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for five (5) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, may result in suspension of customer services. Failure to remit payment for services within seven (14) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, may result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall be reclaimed. All customer data remaining after seven (14) days of non-payment will be destroyed for security and privacy reasons.
All Dedicated Server and Virtual Private Server payments are due in full on the monthly anniversary date. If full payment has not been received, suspension of public access to customer services may be incurred. Failure to remit payment for services within two (2) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, may result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall be reclaimed.
- Customer also agrees to release Fitsthebudget.com and its suppliers any liability for loss of data resulting from their failure to make payment on any of their services.
- Payment Reminders: PayPal, will remit payment for all subscription orders, for services on the monthly anniversary date. It is clients responsibility to make sure the sufficient funds are available in their PayPal account. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to make sure that due's are paid on time and the email address on file is working and allowed to receive reminders from PayPal Inc or us. Once a payment reminder from us, it is considered as a valid payment reminder. PayPal nor our own company does not take any responsibility for non deliverable email addresses or e-mail's sent by PayPal or us. reaching the client destinations, including but not limited to spam filters or network issues. For the first day after payment should have been made; you will receive a payment reminder notice that states you must update your credit card and pay your invoice from Fitsthebudget.com. The third day and the fifth day, second and third payment reminders will be sent by fitsthebudget.com. From the fifth day customer services may be suspended temporarily for non-payment. ALL VPS AND DEDICATED SERVERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DUE DATE OR WILL BE SUSPENDED WITHOUT WARNING.
- Accounts 2 days past due will be charged automatically a fee of $10 USD. Reactivations will be charged at $20 USD if account becomes suspended. Accounts that are terminated that a customer wishes to restore will be charged $50 USD(VPS and DEDICATED servers CANNOT be restored if terminated.)
- Fitsthebudget.com now utilizes MaxMind to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord for misbehaviour using one-way hashed information. As well as MaxMind fraud prevention measures. We have a a zero-tolerance for any fraudulant signups or spammers that end up thru these methods.
- We reserve the right to verify your order via MaxMind Fraud services and any other means we deem appropriate to validate your order.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for posting negative feedback on any public locations about our company and/or our employees before submitting an email to our Feedback Department to discuss your issue, this will result in immediate account termination without any refund.
Although it is your right to post feedback without discussing your issue with us first, it is undoubtedly unfair and unprofessional not to, which is not the type of client that we want to deal with. We have the utmost respect for all of our clients, and are more than fair with all of our clients. We will do anything and everything possible to keep all of our clients satisfied. But in the unlikely event you are not satisfied, all that we ask is to discuss your issue with our Feedback Department first.
Situations of Refunds
- Without waiving any of its other rights under this Agreement, we offer to Our Customers a 30 day money-back guarantee on fees for hosting services.(7 seven Days on Monthly plans) If for any reason you cancel your account within thirty (30) days starting from the day we dispatch your welcome email including your account information or the day you place the order with us, whichever comes first. We will refund your money with no questions asked; provided, however, that you have never previously obtained a refund under the 30-Day Guarantee. If you have ever previously obtained a refund under the 30-Day Guarantee, your account will be canceled, but no money will be refunded to you.
Changes to your service, including, but not limited to, adding new services, removing services, or changing the type of hosting plan you have does NOT make you eligible for an additional 30-Day Guarantee. The 30-Day Guarantee applies to your first order of Web hosting services from us and does not apply to any changes to your service at any time.
Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services, this includes but not limited to Domain Registration, Domain Parking services, dedicated servers, virtual private servers and overage fees, addon fees, setup fees. Chargebacks will incurr an immediately due payment of $50.00(USD)(In addition to the fees charged by the payment issurer.)
- Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason or for no reason, by opening a ticket to our Billing Department with required details. We require a five (5) day cancellation notice prior to the anniversary billing date for discontinuance or downgrades of month to month services. Failure to supply the requisite five (5) days will result in a full billable monthly cycle prior to cancellation. All due amounts must be settled in full before we cancel the customer account. Customer understands and agrees that we do not provide pro-rated or any other kinds of refunds on cancellations. All fees Customer has paid shall be nonrefundable, unless stated otherwise under our any time money back guarantee or 30 day money back guarantee.
All cancellation requests must be made directly to our Billing Department by opening a ticket. Cancellations requests are not accepted by email, postal mail or by phone. If a customer canceled a recurring order by contacting any 3rd parties, we will consider it as an account cancellation request. In such cases, we reserve the right to terminate the customer account with immediate effect with or without any prior notice.
- We may modify these terms and conditions upon notice published online via our web site. User's use of our services after such notice shall constitute user's acceptance of the modifications to this Agreement.
- This agreement, User account, contract, and billing will automatically renew unless cancelled in writing prior to the renewal date.